Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday - AM Update (5/23)

Dad has been sitting in his chair since 9am today! I brought him his laptop and he's been trying to work the darn thing. He says, "I can't remember any of my passwords, and don't know how to get on to my blog!"

He is waiting for his physical therapy (the daily walk around the floor). They tell him he won't be eating for another week or two (this includes water). They want him to heal more before introducing solid food or water.

He is still not accepting phone calls because he's "out of it". At least he's asking for his laptop, which will pre-occupy him when he's bored. Hey, who knows, maybe he'll figure out how to get back online and comment on how I'm doing with this blog!

I'll be here until tomorrow afternoon, and then Craig will arrive once again for the long weekend!

Adam

*Note: I was a few days behind, and was just able to publish 3 days worth of updates. Feel free to review them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment